Half Day Tour In the Surroundings of Sibiu
Meeting point: Carpathian Travel Center office, Piata Mare, nr 12
Departure hour: 14:00
Operating days: Daily
Duration: 5 hours
Route: Sibiu – Cisnadie - Cisnadioara (stop for visit) – Rasinari (stop for visit) – Poplaca – Orlat – Sibiel (stop to visit) - Cristian (stop to visit) - Sibiu
- Enjoy a 5 Hours tour in the surrounding of Sibiu
- Enjoy a variety of architectural styles and a rich cultural
- Discover the beauty of the Fortified Churches of Transilvania
- Visit the village of Sibiel with its tradition and the museum of icons painted on glass
Today we invite you to explore the villages surrounding Sibiu, located at the bottom of the Cindrel Mountains.
We start with the villages that have Saxon influent like Cisnadie a beautiful fortified church and Cisnadioara to visit one of the oldest fortified church and a view of the surroundings from its hill.
The next stops are different in architecture and ways of life in Rasinari a Romanian village is known for their Shepards and cheese production Sibiel a typical Romanian village with a museum of icons painted on glass by the Romanian peasants in the area.
Our last stop in Cristian – a village inhabited mostly by Landlers a population broth here by the Austrian Empire. The attraction here is a fortified church but also an abundance of storks that call this village home. After our visit, we return to Sibiu.
SPECIAL OFFER AVAILABLE UNTIL 30.04.2021
- GET 20% DISCOUNT FOR ANY BOOKING MADE UNTIL 30.04.2021, WITH TRAVELLING DATES BETWEEN 01.01.2021 - 31.12.2021, BY USING THE CODE "ROMANIA2021" WHEN YOU BOOK
In the Surroundings of SibiuHalf Day Tour
You will visit this places:Fortified Church Cisnadie • Medieval fortress Cisnadioara • Museum in Sibiel
Included destinations:Cisnădie • Cisnădioara • Cristian • Sibiel • Sibiu
|Transport from/to Sibiu||with a car/van according to the program||Yes||-|
|English speaking specialized guide & driver||Yes||-|
|Personal expenses (alcohol, souvenirs, etc.)||No||-|