Travel Terms & Conditions

The Travel Agency CARPATHIAN TRAVEL CENTER is an inbound TOUR OPERATOR and has its head office in Sibiu, Piata Mare nr. 12, Romania.

The company is registered as SOUTH CARPATHIAN TRAVEL CENTER’12 S.R.L. at the Romaninan Chamber of Comerce under the number J32/1110/2012, and has the VAT number RO22333952. The company has the Tourism Licence no. 4694, issued by the National Tourism Authority. The company has a insolvency insurance of USD 50.000,00. The Insurance Policy number is H24934/22.01.2016 issued by "OMNIASIG S.A." (http://www.omniasig.ro

CARPATHIAN TRAVEL CENTER is represented by the General Manager Mr. Alexandru Ujupan with the Tourism Certificate no. 10777 issued by Romanian Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism.

A. TERMS OF BOOKINGS

1. Booking requests shall be made by sending a complete Booking Form (in English, German, French or Polish) with all details of the client by fax by e-mail (info@carpathian-travel-center.com, office@carpathian-travel-center.com or mariusz@carpathian-travel-center.com) or by fax 0040269211344.

2. All reservations are subject to availability. The Tour Operator is obliged to send a written confirmation or refusal to the Tourist within 48 hours of a previewed booking.

3. The Tour Operator reserves the right to cancel the booking, despite of a written confirmation within 48 hours without giving any reason.

4. If the payment is not received on time as per clause B.1. and C.1. the Tour Operator may cancel the booking.

5. The Tour Operator reserves the right to alter the travel services, which do not affect the confirmed standard of the trip. The Tour Operator will notify in writing and obtain binding acceptance of these changes from the Tourist before the tour/trip starts.

6. After making the payment of the total amount, the Tour Operator must send within 24 hours the vouchers and all travel documents, that the Toursit needs for the trip.

B. TERMS OF PAYMENT FOR INDIVIDUAL TOURISTS (1 – 9 PERSONS)

1. The Tour Operator must receive 30% of all payment within seven (7) days after sending the written confirmation of booking. The rest of 70% will be forwarded to the Tour Operator at least 14 days before the beginning of the tour/trip .

2. The Tourists who booked Last-Minute-Tours shall pay the whole amount at least 3 days before the beginning of the tour. The Tourist shall send a proof of payment by fax or email to the Tour Operator to confirm his/her booking.

3. In case the Tour Operator does not receive the agreed sum of money from the Tourist, the Tourist can not use the travel services anymore.

4. When making the payment The Tourist shall indicate the particular travel services he wants to pay for, or the number of the Booking Confirmation / Invoice

5. The Tourist is obliged to a pay fine of 0,2% of the total agreed amount per day for delay in payment.

6. You will support the commission of bank transfer or commission of charging the credit card, the Travel Agency have to receive the amount indicate on the invoice.

7. For charging Your credit card, we will add a 2% fee (bank taxes) to the total amount.

C. TERMS OF PAYMENT FOR GROUPS (from 10 PERSONS)

1. The Tour Operator must receive 30% of all payment within seven (7) days after sending the written confirmation of booking. The rest of 70% will be forwarded to the Tour Operator at least 30 days before the beginning of the tour/trip .

2. The Groups who booked Last-Minute-Tours shall pay the whole amount at least 3 days before the beginning of the tour. The Promotor / Tour Leader shall send a proof of payment by fax or email to the Tour Operator to confirm his/her booking.

3. In case the Tour Operator does not receive the agreed sum of money from the Tourist, the Tourist can not use the travel services anymore.

4. When making the payment The Tourist shall indicate the particular travel services he wants to pay for, or the number of the Booking Confirmation / Invoice

5. The Tourist is obliged to a pay fine of 0,2% of the total agreed amount per day for delay in payment.

6. You will support the commission of bank transfer or commission of charging the credit card, the Travel Agency have to receive the amount indicate on the invoice.

7. For charging Your credit card, we will add a 2% fee (bank taxes) to the total amount.

D. OUR BANK ACCOUNTS ARE:

Company name: South Carpathian Travel Center’12 SRL

Bank: Banca Transilvania SA Romania

SWIFT/BIC: BTRLRO22XX

IBAN for EUR: RO77BTRL00804202G73139XX

IBAN for USD: RO29BTRL00802202G73139XX

IBAN for GBP: RO52BTRL00807202G73139XX

IBAN for PLN: RO02BTRL00813202G73139XX

IBAN for RON: RO05BTRL00801202G73139XX

E. TERMS OF CANCELLATIONS FOR INDIVIDUAL TOURISTS (1 – 9 PERSONS)

If the Tourist cancels the reservation, the Tour Operator has to apply the following cancellation rules:

  • 30 - 15 days before arrival date - 10% of the total amount penalty 
  • 14 - 8 days before arrival date - 50% of the total amount penalty 
  • 7 - 3 days before arrival date - 75% of the total amount penalty 
  • less than 2 day before arrival date - 100% penalty of the total amount

If the you will make “No show” we will charge 100% of the total amount

F. TERMS OF CANCELLATIONS FOR GROUPS (from 10 PERSONS)

If the Tourist cancels the reservation, the Tour Operator has to apply the following cancellation rules:

  • 60 - 46 days before arrival date - 10% of the total amount penalty 
  • 45 - 31 days before arrival date - 30% of the total amount penalty 
  • 30 - 21 days before arrival date - 50% of the total amount penalty 
  • 21 - 11 days before arrival date - 75% of the total amount penalty 
  • less than 10 day before arrival date - 100% penalty of the total amount

If the you will make “No show” we will charge 100% of the total amount

G. HIGHER FORCES

1. In case of partial or complete modification of the contract, caused by unpredictable events such as fire, war, natural disasters, or any other unpredicted disasters, as well as legal actions taken by the state, which may have an impact on the fulfillment of the contract, the parties are not responsible for this agreement.

2. In case of unforeseen forces, the Tour Operator returns all the funds except for its actual expenses incurred till the moment they has occurred.

3. The part which is unable to fulfill its responsibilities because of unforeseen forces is obliged to inform the other part immediately- not later than 3 days from the moment the unforeseen forces occurred. If the other part does not inform about the unforeseen forces, the agreement shall remain in full forces and effect and it will not release the other part from the liabilities of this agreement.

H. LEGAL JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW

1. Alternations to this agreement have to be made written in order to become valid. No oral supplementary agreement is valid.

2. This Agreement shall be governed, construed, interpreted, and enforced in accordance with the Romanian Laws.

3. Any dispute or matters, which arise between the Tourist and the Tour Operator, will be dealt by the Sibiu Court of Law.