Private tour to Balea Lake, Avrig and Carta
Meeting point: In front of your hotel
Departure hour: 10:00 AM
Operating days: Daily
Duration: 10 hours
Route: Sibiu – Transfagarasan Road – Carta - Avrig - Sibiu
- Enjoy a 10 Hours private tour from Sibiu
- Enjoy the landscapes offered by the Transfagasaran Road
- Visit Carta Abbey and the beautiful palace and garden in Avrig
Travel to the Transfagarasan, the glacial Balea Lake, the ruins of the Cistercian Abbey of Carta, and the Baroque style palace and garden in Avrig, on this full-day private tour.
The Transfagarasan mountain road (or national road 7C) is one of the most spectacular roads in the world. Located in Romania, it runs through the Fagaras Mountains and has more tunnels and viaducts than any other road in Romania.
The Cistercian Abbey from Cârţa the monument has kept its impressive architecture: capitals, keystones, windows and consoles and even the 15th-century western portal. Today the church is frequented by the evangelical community of Cârţa.
The Brukenthal is a stately palace from 1788, formerly used as the summer residence of Transylvanian Baron Samuel von Brukenthal. Visitors to the historic Brukenthal Palace can enjoy the Baroque architecture and the large landscaped palace park.
- This trip can be booked also during the winter season, excepting the hiking part from Balea Waterfall to Balea Lake (to get to Balea Lake it is necessary to take the cable car).
- EUR 6,00/ person = supplement for entrance fee to the Fortified Church in Carta and Buckental Palace in Avrig
- The price is available for minimum 2 persons
Special Offer Conditions:
- Book by March 31st to receive the 20% DISCOUNT off of our Official Rates;
- Valid for trips from 27 January to 30 April 2020;
- Send your booking request by mail only to: [email protected]
On top of Romania: Balea LacMeeting point: in front of your hotel
You will visit this places:Cistercian Abbey of Carta • Palace and garden Avrig • The glacial lake Balea Lac
Included destinations:Avrig • Bâlea Lac • Cârța • Sibiu
|Transport by a modern air-conditioned car||From/to Sibiu||Yes||-|
|English speaking guide/driver, according to the program||for 1 day from/to Sibiu||Yes||-|
|Supplement for Cable Car at Balea Lake||No||€ 19,00/person|
|Personal expenses (alcohol, souvenirs, etc.)||No||-|
|Entrance fees||Entrance fees to the Fortified Church in Carta and Buckental Palace in Avrig||No||€ 6,00/person|